Banana Beauty Heat Me

Thanks for subscribing to this channel TABS PDF httpsgumcoalsIFThanks for your supportUntuk yang mau beli pakai rupiah bisa kontak lewat IG.


So as long as I live I love you.

Beautiful in white 吉他 譜. 3 3 3 3 2 2 1Finds love like you and I did. But I love this song so much I couldnt help it lol. Beautiful in White By Shane Filan Intro C G Am Em F C G Verse C G Not sure if you know this F C But when we first met F C I got so nervous F G I couldnt speak C G F C In that very moment I found the one and F C F G My life had found its missing piece Chorus C G So as long as I live I love you.

3 3 3 3 2 2 I hope she has your eyes. And from now til my very last breath. BEAUTIFUL IN WHITE - Shane Filan Westlife - Im in LOVE with this song since the first time I heard it.

You look so beautiful in white tonight Key. Beautiful In White Demo 吉他谱查看下载六线谱GTP谱弹唱谱和弦谱吉他教学视频等艺人Westlife. D Capo 2 Play C l C G l Am7 Em l F C l Gsus4 G l x2 Am7 F.

Intro Cmaj7 G Am Em Cmaj7 G Dsus4 D Verse 1 Cmaj7 G Its beautiful its bittersweet Am Em Youre like a broken home to me Cmaj7 G I take a shot of memories Dsus4 D And black out like an empty street Cmaj7 G I fill my days with the way you walk Am Em And fill my nights with broken dreams Cmaj7 G I make up lies inside my head Dsus4.

1 1 1 7 1 1 1 5 5 And if our daughter is what our future hold. 1 undefined - undefined. You look so beautiful in white.

Beautiful in White- Westlife. QQ ռ QQ ղ ٶ Ѳ Ѷ ٶȿռ ٶ.

Westlife - Beautiful in White 吉他譜Tab. Beautiful In White 琴譜 初階版Shane FilanWestlife.

Beautiful love 男生降调版 吉他谱 六线谱. Tonight And if a daughters what our future holds. Beautiful In White 琴譜 初階版Shane FilanWestlife 數量.

Beautiful Love-by 阿沁-阿沁的吉他谱 六线谱GTP谱PDF谱 宽448336高. Beautiful In White - Shane Steven Filan 吉他弹唱谱. Beautiful In White Chord譜 結他譜 吉他譜 簡譜主唱 Westlife Not sure if you know thisBut when we first metI got so nervous I couldnt speakIn that very momentIve found the one and.

Im not an expert in finding the exact chords. Shane Filan - Beautiful In White 吉他谱. But I love this song so much I coul.

Youknow whenwe first met gotso nervous couldntspeak verymoment Mylife had found liveIlove you Am Em holdyou Youlook so beautiful fromnow myvery last breath Am Em dayIll cherish Youlook so beautiful whiteTonight Whatwe have Mylove dreamISay Youremy every reason youre all allmy heart meanevery world ourdaughteris. CNot sure if you Gknow this Am But when we Emfirst met F I got so Cnervous F I couldnt s Gpeak CIn that very Gmoment Am. Im not an expert in finding the exact chords.

5 5 5 5 3 3 1 2 2 You look so beautiful in white ah ah ah 4 3 4 3 1 2 2 So beautiful in white ah ah ah 1 1 Tonight. Beautiful in White Chord譜 結他譜 吉他譜 簡譜主唱 Westlife.

Will have and hold you. Shane Steven Filan - Beautiful In White.

- C G Not sure if you know this Am G But when we first met F C F G I got so nervous I couldnt speak C G In that very moment Am G Ive found the one and F C F G My life had found its missing piece C G So as long as I live Ill love you Am G Will heaven hold you F C G You look so beautiful in white C G And from now to my very last breath Am G.











Comments